Make an Appointment for Online Therapy
Therapy Appointments are available online for Georgia residents or Outdoor Walk and Talk Therapy Sessions (Mondays).
*Not Accepting New Therapy Clients At This Time*
If you’d like to join the waitlist, please do so below.
How to get started:
- Book a free 15 minute video consultation call to see if we’re a good fit. You’ll answer a few questions in the booking form to narrow down what we’ll work on together.
- I will offer recommendations from my professional network if helpful or schedule an intake appointment if we decide to work together based on our consultation call.
- Before our first therapy session, you’ll complete online paperwork (i.e. consent forms and policies), place a card on file, and complete your client profile so we can use our time together effectively. I want to make sure you have as much time as possible to share your concerns.
- During the first therapy session, we’ll get to know each other! We’ll go over your life story, discuss how you’re feeling, and identify what you’d like to work on. Then we’ll schedule you a regular appointment time on my schedule!
For New Therapy Clients Only
For Current Therapy Clients Only
It’s the new trend in the therapy world. Is it as good as in-person therapy?
Before you try an online session, explore below a few reasons why online therapy is worth it:
- You can use your cellphone, tablet, laptop, or any other device to have your session. We all carry one of these devices on us, why not use it to talk to your therapist.
- You can have your session at home, at the office, in your car (while not driving of course!), or anywhere you feel most comfortable. The possibilities are endless.
- Speaking of cars, you don’t have to sit in traffic to drive to your therapist’s office, have your session, then sit in traffic to get home. You’ll already be at home and had a chance to unwind from your day.
Really wanting to switch it up and have an outdoor session?
For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital