Outdoor Walk and Talk Therapy Sessions
You’re getting tired of the same routine.
Wake up, go to work, eat, sleep, repeat and no real change in your day.
You’ve been working from home for the past few years and you need something different. Or you’re really tired of commuting to stare at a cubicle or blank wall all day long.
Maybe you want a way to do two things at once. Get fresh air and talk through a tough spot in life at the same time.
I offer outdoor walk and talk therapy sessions in Georgia!
Outdoor Walk and Talk Therapy Sessions occur in Alpharetta and Cumming, Georgia.
Location will be shared when sessions are scheduled for client safety.
Sessions occur on Mondays and may depend on weather.
Outdoor Walk and Talk Therapy Sessions have paused due to the colder weather and time change. These type of sessions will begin again in Spring 2023.
You may be a great fit for this if:
- You sit at a desk all day
- You stare at screens most of the time
- You need a different setting to spice up your day
- You want to get some steps in but want some accountability
I know I enjoy the fresh air, stretching my legs, and enjoying nature. I’ll bet you need it too!
What is the dress code for Walk and Talk Therapy Sessions?
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Dress for the weather and season in comfortable workout clothing or something similar
- Bring a bottle of water
Can I bring my dog to our outdoor walk and talk sessions?
- Yep, I’m a big fan of dogs!
- If your dog has basic training, can walk on a leash and won’t be a distraction for you during session, please ask me about bringing them!
- Some clients find comfort in having their dog with them while talking through their concerns.