Hello, I’m Erin!
I am an Associate Professional Counselor in Georgia. I love to help individuals learn, heal, and grow toward their goals to feel self-assured and more in control of their lives.
I provide individual counseling to adults and teens, ages 12 and up online across Georgia.
My specialties include:
- Anxiety and Stress
- Emotion Management
- Life Transitions
- Career Exploration
- School Stressors for Students and Parents
I am passionate about helping clients with life management throughout the different stages we encounter. I will work with you to build skills that combat stress from the twists and turns that can be unexpected throughout life. These skills will help build confidence in your ability to be your authentic self and take on anything the world may throw at you.
- We’ll work together to challenge negative thoughts, work through emotions, and explore how your interactions with those around you impact you.
- We’ll explore your anxiety, identify stressors, and develop skills to better prepare you for managing situations throughout your life.
- We’ll learn and practice skills such as assertive communication and setting clear boundaries to give you the confidence to use your own voice.
- We’ll assemble a toolbox of skills such as time management, organization, and study skills to aid you in being successful inside and outside of the classroom.
Through a Strengths-Based lens, I use a blend of approaches to tailor our work together with:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Person-Centered Therapy
- Solution-Focused Therapy
I use a combination of talk therapy and interventions to engage in self-exploration to get to the essence of who you are. Together we will discuss your strengths, values, culture, and more to work towards personal growth, celebrate self-acceptance, and work towards your goals collaboratively.
Supervised by Randi Williams LPC CPCS and directed by Rachel Dorneanu LPC NCC.
All About Erin!
- Therapist in School-Based community mental health for 2 years
- Master of Science degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from the University of North Georgia
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology and a minor in Communications from Emmanuel College
- Associate Professional Counselor (APC) in Georgia APC009084