Therapy Services and Our Expertise
Our main approaches for working with ages 14 and up:
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), a combination of mindfulness, distress tolerance, emotion regulation, and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Mindfulness, a way to be in your present moment and calm your mind.
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), a way to improve our thoughts and behaviors to be our best selves.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) a way to practice acceptance of your thoughts and experiences.
- Solution Focused Therapy, we help you to find solutions that work for you and your lifestyle.
- Motivational Interviewing (MI), helping you find the motivation to change your behavior.
Our main approaches in working with couples:
- Trained and certified through Prepare/Enrich and SYMBIS , assessments that helps couples improve relationship satisfaction with an interactive workbook to make sure your new skills stick.
- Trained in Gottman Method Couples Therapy, an in-depth assessment and research-based approach full of exercises to build trust and manage conflict.
- Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT), a way to help couples identify the patterns in their relationship to improve their attachment and bond.